Customer service statement & complaints procedure
Neil Douglas aims to provide a high quality, professional service at all times.
As a customer or potential customer of Neil Douglas, you can expect us:
- To treat all customers and potential customers courteously at all times being fair, polite, respectful and professional, regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation or disability.
- To consult our customers regularly to obtain feedback on our services and to use that feedback positively.
- To act promptly and efficiently in our dealings with customers, being clear about what action will be taken and when.
- To adhere to quality and procedural guidelines - they exist to ensure good practice and are for the benefit of both customers and staff.
- To ensure our staff are skilled, motivated and have at their disposal the resources to work to a high standard.
We ask Neil Douglas customers to:
- Treat staff courteously - at all times being fair, polite and respectful, regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation or disability.
- Give us feedback and inform us of any difficulties they experience, when they arise.
- Remember that Neil Douglas will not accept abusive language or threats to its staff and will take appropriate action where these occur.
If you are unhappy with the service you receive, discuss it first with the person concerned. If this does not lead to a satisfactory resolution then you can make a formal complaint by writing to:
Neil Kurz, Managing Director
Bucks HP20 2HT
- Acknowledge it promptly within 24 hours but no later than 3 working days of receipt.
- Normally deal with it fully and provide a response, in writing, within 15 working days of receipt.
- Keep you informed by letter, telephone or e-mail, as you prefer, if we need more time.
- Liaise, at your request, with anyone acting formally on your behalf.
If at the end of this process you remain dissatisfied with our response you may refer your formal complaint in writing to Louisa Myatt, Director, Neil Douglas at the same address.
Louisa Myatt will review your complaint and our internal investigation and will respond to you with a final written statement.
In the event that the final written statement still fails to satisfy you, then you may refer the matter to The Property Ombudsman. We will submit our file to the Ombudsman on request. You are also entitled to have your complaint referred to the Ombudsman should we fail to deal with matters promptly or do not comply with our in-house complaints procedure within 8 weeks from the date we received your notification. You must refer the matter to the Ombudsman within 12 months of the date of our final written statement.
You can log a complaint on their website at www.tpos.co.uk or write to them at:
The Property Ombudsman
43-55 Milford Street
Wiltshire SP1 2BP